Monday 24 October 2011

Paint Your Pumpkins

Want the best pumpkin on the block?
Just add paint!

Klutz's Face Painting is packed with creative designs and ideas for pretty painted faces. It’s a unique way to add that finishing touch your Halloween costume. And this cool kit comes with more than enough paint for the big spooky day, so why not share the love with your pumpkin, too?

Create a frightening Frank-o-lantern, a scary skull, a wicked witch or a haunted Halloween scene. Klutz's Face Painting has professional quality paints that are perfect for pumpkin painting. They go on smooth, dry quickly, and any minor mishaps can be wiped away with a wet paper towel. And the best part? All that paint means you can do as little or as much carving as you can manage! 

Grab your paints and get ready to wow, because these pumpkins are dressed to impress!


5 comments :

  1. Super cute idea! And they'll look even better lit up at night! I'm going to try this with the wee niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried with my daughter this weekend and she had a blast and it was much easier than carving out a pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 3-year-old loved painting pumpkin faces!

    [im]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fPsPEY-HWzg/Tqm-OB9gHAI/AAAAAAAABpI/a574s69tyYo/s512/photo.JPG[/im]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Well, I’m nowhere near as cute as your little miss, but my uncle snapped a similar pic of me touching up my pumpkins after they made the 6 hour(!) journey to my cottage to be photographed.

    [im]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-uHg9CHgULTM/TqjfC3OuT5I/AAAAAAAABpA/8KSU81B9L50/s512/IMG_1412.JPG[/im]

    ReplyDelete