Friday 17 August 2012

Fall Fashion Fancy (with My Style Studio)

The weather seems to have teamed up with those dreaded commercials to bring the spirit of fall to these lazy, hazy, last days of summer. So I give in; I’m tired of fighting! Instead, I’m embracing the finer points of this time of transition… namely, back-to-school clothes!

 
I whipped up a crop of fall fashions to combat the chill with My Style Studio. This fully featured kit is packed with tons of supplies to help you style the season. Peel-and-stick, templates and tracing paper to start off, textured rubbing plates to create tons of cool prints, and the finest tip marker you’ve ever seen for the perfect finish.




 Here are a few faves from my fall fashion line…

Tall boots, houndstooth, and button down vests;  
Peter Pan collars, pencils skirts and summer maxis with a fall jacket.


And sure, my fall lineup is just fantasy, but with three weeks of summer dreamin’ to go, there's still time before I don my fall duds for good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

To insert an image into your comment, wrap it in [im][/im], like this:

[im]Image URL Here[/im]
eg. [im]http://scholastic.ca/kids/klutz/images/logo_klutz.gif[/im]

Note: your image must be hosted somewhere on the internet for it to be visible.